Etymologically, the European Business Club's most obvious goal is of course to support and facilitate its members' European business goals. As for what we mean by *European business*, we see it as encompassing not only European companies in Europe, but also *foreign* companies in Europe and even European companies in the US.
Not entirely satisfied with this already very holistic view on what a European *Business* Club should do, we aim higher. In fact, our objectives also include other more mundane and less mundane activities such as:
- Fostering the development of a closer-knit network of future managers with European interests (what we call - with admitted lack of accurateness - the Europhiles)
- Contributing to the establishment of stronger long-term networking effects with the extended Haas community by reaching out to the European alumni network
- Helping new European admits to settle and adjust to the Bay Area
- Divulging European culture among non-European fellow students and thus contribute to a richer cultural and social experience for the whole Haas community
- Promoting Haas' MBA program with potential European employers and candidates