Who We Are
What We Do
Our vision is to be the premier healthcare business school organization that attracts and empowers the most innovative thought leaders who want to make an impact in our changing healthcare world.
Our mission is to serve as an organization that equips and connects the most passionate minds in healthcare to develop innovative solutions for today's greatest healthcare challenges.
We achieve our mission by focusing on three core goals:
- Provide a platform that enables students to be conversant in the changing healthcare environment.
- Build a more connected, inclusive, and impactful healthcare ecosystem within the Berkeley community and beyond.
- Create an environment conducive to students finding their best fit in healthcare.
Some of our events include:
- Annual Haas Healthcare Conference, our signature event that brings together hundreds of changemakers in the healthcare space
- Bay Area company treks and on-campus presentations
- "Lunch & Learns" and small-group dinners with industry professionals
- Hacking Health: UC Berkeley's hackathon focused on digital health
- Opportunities to connect with alumni and entrepreneurs in the Bay Area
- Happy hours and casual dinners for meeting other current students