- IRS Eligibility Rules for Tax & Tuition Deductions
- What the IRS Tax Code actually says about writing off your MBA
- How much tax savings MBAs are typically eligible to receive
- Pros, Cons, & Expected Value analysis: "Tax Savings Opportunities"
- Other tax strategies available to MBA students, including consultants, bankers, international students as well as the general MBA population
- Open Q&A session
Speaker Profile - Gene Conley, Founder of File It.tax
Prior to founding File It.tax, Gene earned his MBA and a worked as a management consultant at A.T. Kearney for 9 years. File It.tax was founded in 2013 as an off-shoot of a long established family tax-preparation business based in Atlanta, Georgia. File It.tax has quickly scaled into the nation's leading MBA Tax Strategy & Advisory firm, working with thousands of MBA students at all the top-tier schools.
To join the Meeting:
To join via phone :
(see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
2) Enter Conference ID : 412465073
2220 Piedmont Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94720, United States
Wed, Feb 22, 2017
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Most Berkeley-Haas MBAs meet the IRS criteria for an enhanced tuition write-off. For those that qualify, there are substantial tax savings opportunities. Join Gene Conley, Founder of File It.tax, the nation's leading MBA Tax Strategy Firm for an MBA Tax Strategy Seminar. This short seminar will cover the topics below, along with a Q&A to answer your individual questions.
Contact the organizers