The EWMBA Association's purpose:
- To serve the interests of EWMBA students and the Haas community.
- To maintain and develop an intellectually stimulating atmosphere necessary to producing exceptional future leaders.
- To organize and facilitate academic, community and social activities for students so that they may network and cultivate professional relationships.
- To provide an official voice through which student opinion may be expressed.
- To work proactively with the administration and faculty to foster excellence in every aspect of the EWMBA program.
Evening & Weekend MBA students are automatically members of the EWMBAA.
Please contact the Executive Team if you have any concerns or questions. We are here to serve our Haas community!
The EWMBA Association's structure:
- Executive Team: Four (4) Elected Positions
- VP's in Various Roles: Appointed by Executive Team, Organized into Committee's
- Committee Members: Appointed by Executive Team (participation commitment level)
- Cohort Representations: new for c/o 2019 Elected by cohorts approx. 2-3 weeks after start