GML’s mission is to become the primary resource for Haas Full-time and Evening-Weekend MBA students interested in careers in General Management across multiple job functions and industries. The club aspires to help students build soft-skills necessary to develop their leadership abilities - as they make the transition from individual contributors to people’s leaders (managers).
To achieve its mission, the club sponsors many events throughout the academic year. Some of the past and current events include -
- Career Treks to relevant companies in Bay Area and elsewhere
- Meet and greet with alumni who may share similar background and career paths
- Leadership training to improve soft-skills
- Conferences in partnership with other student clubs
- Speaker Series, Workshops, Recruiting events and Coffee Chats
- Social events to help networking